So far we have received many great submissions to choose from but there is always room for more, so please send us your last minute submissions TODAY!
How it works:
A quarterly contest to find the best mural design for the upcoming season. The 1st contest will be for Spring 2011.
Who is eligible:
- All artists interested in designing and implimenting a mural on the face of two ajoining walls. Sizes 13′H x 13′W and 13′H x 9′W.
- Concepts must be submitted in full rendering. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org in Jpeg format, max. size 1mb.
- Artwork must reflect the Spring Season and compliment the outdoor park theme already established in the Tea Bar area.
- Winner Recieves:
- $300 Nostylgia Storewide Credit
- $200 CASH PRIZE
- Mural with artist credits displayed to general public for 4 months.
- All supply expenses paid
- A video highlighting and chronicling the contest
- Additional press and publicity exposure furnished by Nostylgia
-NEW Deadline For Submission: FRIDAY MARCH 25th, 2011
- Winner will be chosen and announced Monday March 28th.
- Mural creation will commence as soon as possible and must be completed within a reasonable time frame.
Good Luck to All,